|Address||4301 228th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98053, United States|
Tesla STEM High School
Tesla STEM High School (formerly STEM High School) is a magnet school in Redmond, Washington. It is a designated Choice School in the Lake Washington School District and offers a STEM-based curriculum. As of May 2021, by US News Rankings, Tesla STEM is the number 1 high school in Washington, number 16 in the nation, and number 9 for magnet schools. The school operates as a magnet program. Students are admitted from across the district on a lottery basis with 150 students per grade for a total enrollment of 600 students.
This School is all about 21st Century Skills
- Problem-solvers—-able to define questions and problems, design investigations to gather data, collect and organize data, draw conclusions, and then apply understandings to new and novel situations.
- Innovators—creatively use science, mathematics, and technology concepts and principles by applying them to the engineering design process.
- Inventors—recognize the needs of the world and creatively design, test, redesign, and then implement solutions (engineering process).
- Self-reliant—able to use initiative and self-motivation to set agendas, develop and gain self-confidence, and work within time specified frames.
- Logical thinkers—able to apply rational and logical thought processes of science, mathematics, and engineering design to innovation and invention.
- Technologically literate—-understand and explain the nature of technology, develop the skills needed, and apply technology appropriately.
The Tesla STEM High School is a Public university located in Redmond.
The current president of Tesla STEM High School is .
You may be interested in: