|Address||100 N Dupont Rd, Wilmington, DE 19807|
|City||Wilmington, North Carolina|
Charter School of Wilmington
The Charter School of Wilmington is a high school that is located in Wilmington, Delaware. It is one of the first public/private (self-governed, state funded) charter schools in the U.S. and it opened in 1996.
The Charter School of Wilmington is a member of the National Consortium for Specialized Secondary Schools of Mathematics, Science and Technology.
The mission of The Charter School of Wilmington is to prepare students to thrive through world class mathematics, science, and technology education.
The Charter School of Wilmington believes in ….
- INNOVATION: Critical thinking, problem-solving skills and collaboration promote innovation.
- ETHICS: An ethical learning environment develops good decision making, habits and virtues.
- CULTURAL AWARENESS: Cultural awareness and respect for others’ cultures is important within an interconnected and multicultural world community.
- MOTIVATION: Motivation can be fostered by setting high expectations, inspiring each other and celebrating success.
- RESPECT: Respect for each other’s challenges, beliefs, rights and property builds honor and self-esteem.
- MASTERY: Perpetual learning is essential for mastery and success in a changing, highly technological world.
- SERVICE AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: Diverse experiences, community service and community outreach promote a sense of social responsibility.
- PARTNERSHIPS: Schools excel through partnerships among faculty, students, administration, parents, business leaders and the broader community.
- To prepare students who are thoroughly educated in mathematics and science.
- To prepare students who are broadly educated in the humanities.
- To prepare students who are technologically literate and understand the operation and use of computers and laboratory instruments.
- To prepare students who are able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- To prepare students who are firmly grounded in character development.
The Charter School of Wilmington is a Public university located in Wilmington.
The current president of Charter School of Wilmington is James Capolupo.
Locations of Charter School of Wilmington
You may be interested in: