|Year of establishment||2012|
|Address||13231 N. 22nd St. · Phoenix, AZ 85022|
|Phone||(602) 595 9870|
BASIS Phoenix is part of the BASIS Charter Schools network, a global network of schools that use the BASIS Curriculum owned by BASIS Curriculum Schools, Inc. BASIS Curriculum Schools are managed by BASIS Educational Group, LLC, a for-profit charter management organization that is based in Scottsdale Arizona.
BASIS Charter Schools seek to prepare students, in the elementary through high school level, to be competitive globally. This is done through extended homework hours, lecture driven classes, an emphasis on success in standardized tests, like Advanced Placement tests, and an opportunity to graduate early or complete a senior project.
Basis schools have regularly topped U.S. national school rankings, earning the top five spots and more among the U.S. News & World Report Best High Schools 2017 rankings. Basis schools have also earned the number one spot on the list of America's Most Challenging High Schools published by The Washington Post.
BASIS Phoenix, opened in 2012, moved into its beautiful new location in North Phoenix in 2018. Welcoming students in grades 6–12, the new campus serves approximately 785 students.
The new campus is equipped with a full-sized gym, allowing the school to host basketball and volleyball games, while still having an auditorium available for assemblies and productions. Don’t forget to check out the school's soccer field!
Other school highlights include:
- BASIS Phoenix students earn an average of 85 percent on AP Exams, including multiple exams that received 100 percent pass rates.
- On the OECD Test for Schools (based on PISA), BASIS Phoenix students score better than students in Shanghai-China in “Math, Reading, and Science.”
- At the mathleague.org competition, BASIS Phoenix typically place very high.
- Our debate team is ranked in the top 25 in Arizona.
- Anne Levy, AP English Language Teacher, has released her second novel, The Well of Prayers.
- Cross Country team holds CAA State Championship.
- 100 percent of BASIS Phoenix graduates were accepted to a college or university.
The BASIS Phoenix is a Public university located in Phoenix.
The BASIS Phoenix was founded in 2012.
The current president of BASIS Phoenix is John Hillis.
Locations of BASIS Phoenix
You may be interested in: